Anyone tried the new Stoeger handguns?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They have a good history with shotguns, but a $300 Glock clone seems like an odd marketing move. H&H had all models at $280 and then raised the price last week to $310. Might be an October surprise, but I’ll wait until a few on here buy and test.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They have a good history with shotguns, but a $300 Glock clone seems like an odd marketing move. H&H had all models at $280 and then raised the price last week to $310. Might be an October surprise, but I’ll wait until a few on here buy and test.
Better looking that a high point for the same price!

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I have shot the STR-9S. Granted it was only 9 rounds. It shot well and functioned great. If the was in the market for such a pistol the Stoger would be high on the list. Not as refined as a Glock but definitely usable.

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have shot the STR-9S. Granted it was only 9 rounds. It shot well and functioned great. If the was in the market for such a pistol the Stoger would be high on the list. Not as refined as a Glock but definitely usable.
I have not looked at one yet. What do you mean when you say not as refined as a Glock?

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I started this thread because of a question my brother asked me. I gave him all the early responses, and he bought one. He has a few of those Glock things and he puts the Stoeger on par with them. He has called me half a dozen times in the last week trying to get me to buy one now. He thinks the price will be going up on all three versions. So far I have resisted the urge, but I’m going to see him this coming weekend, so no promises.

Latest posts

Top Bottom