Anyone used this type brass

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never used any of that brass, but I did pick up about 60 pieces of Prime 260 brass at the range the other day. Assume it’s ones fired. I’d be willing to mail it to you if you want it.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
117A14BA-3CBA-4D5B-93EB-B623A8A35650.jpeg

6ED292D8-11EF-4D41-B616-4932BC12259D.jpeg

Even tumbled it already. I assume it’s once fired because the range lets you pick brass up.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought about ordering some a while back to try but couldn't find any reviews either. Somebody's gotta try it n let us know!

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never used any of that brass, but I did pick up about 60 pieces of Prime 260 brass at the range the other day. Assume it’s ones fired. I’d be willing to mail it to you if you want it.

I appreciate the offer but I normally don't use range brass in my rifles. It's something about having over 55,000 psi go off that close to your face. I've seen the results of a catastrophic event in a buddies Ruger M77 in 7mm mag several years ago. Thankfully he wasn't hurt.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I appreciate the offer but I normally don't use range brass in my rifles. It's something about having over 55,000 psi go off that close to your face. I've seen the results of a catastrophic event in a buddies Ruger M77 in 7mm mag several years ago. Thankfully he wasn't hurt.
I understand, just thought I’d throw it out there

GHArms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've only used Remington and Lapua 260 brass and most of my Remington brass has loose primer pockets and I can't seem to get the Lapua brass to shoot as fast as the Remington. So, I was thinking of giving these a try.

https://www.eurooptic.com/Peterson-260-Remington-Casing-PCC260RM.aspx

I have used Peterson small primer brass in my 6.5 and really like it. I put it through my gas gun. The weights of the brass I measured were all very consistent. PM me if you want me to find some through Grafs or another one of my dealer sights.

Latest posts

Top Bottom