Anyone wanting a SCD?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
They are fairly popular with those that EDC Glocks.

I've never owned because I haven't carried a Glock in a long time. Apparently many won't carry one without the SDC.
I've never had any issues with my EDC Glock, but as an additional safety device that doesn't impact normal operation, but really for holstering, drawing, etc. I'm quickly warming to the idea of getting one for my G48 and G42. I appreciate you posting this. I always like to learn something new!

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Been carrying glocks for 10 or so years, I'd never heard of these, but I'm thinking about it.
Always scares me when I have to holster my gun while sitting in my car (after being in a no-gun zone).

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Been carrying glocks for 10 or so years, I'd never heard of these, but I'm thinking about it.
Always scares me when I have to holster my gun while sitting in my car (after being in a no-gun zone).

I never holster in the vehicle. Stays in the door map pocket where IMHO it’s easier accessed for me anyway. When getting out, just shut the door while standing in it to hide the action of reholstering. Works for me anyway. Maybe not others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I never holster in the vehicle. Stays in the door map pocket where IMHO it’s easier accessed for me anyway. When getting out, just shut the door while standing in it to hide the action of reholstering. Works for me anyway. Maybe not others.

Would so love to do that, but the map pocket on the Kia Soul has a lip that doesn't like any clip I've tried to put on it. As the car is my wife's choice, you can bet my holster options are very limited. Can't even use a pocket holster between the seat and console as the seat overlaps the console. Its like they made the car to be impossible to put a holster within easy reach....

Latest posts

Top Bottom