Anyone you know???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He wuz gangsta carryin man

What's that old saying, again? Something about stupid prizes?

Good thing he doesn't ride with the piece up front cause then he'd be out a pair of nuts.

Be bad for him but good for the gene pool haha

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You mean play stupid games and win stupid prizes? The first time I heard that was from RedHawk. He cracks me up!

Last edited:

fubarjohnnyr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Years ago in my youth when being reckless was a common behavior; myself, brother and cousins used to chase jackrabbits in wheat fields at night with 3-wheelers. Little brother wrecked his machine one night which busted his collar bone, and we ended up at the hospital emergency room to patch him up. While there, the ambulance wheeled in a fellow who was face down on the stretcher. Upon inquiring as to his malady, the paramedics told the story that this gentleman was at the car wash and after the final rinse was looking for a rag to chamois off his truck. Behind his seat he had a rag, but forgot that there was pistol wrapped inside it. He grabbed the rag out and the pistol spilled out hitting the ground, whereby it discharged and struck him in the ass. I guess there are worse places to take a hit.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Years ago in my youth when being reckless was a common behavior; myself, brother and cousins used to chase jackrabbits in wheat fields at night with 3-wheelers. Little brother wrecked his machine one night which busted his collar bone, and we ended up at the hospital emergency room to patch him up. While there, the ambulance wheeled in a fellow who was face down on the stretcher. Upon inquiring as to his malady, the paramedics told the story that this gentleman was at the car wash and after the final rinse was looking for a rag to chamois off his truck. Behind his seat he had a rag, but forgot that there was pistol wrapped inside it. He grabbed the rag out and the pistol spilled out hitting the ground, whereby it discharged and struck him in the ass. I guess there are worse places to take a hit.

Must have been a pretty **** gun. Guns should be drop-safe.

That's one of the reasons they tell you not to try to catch a falling gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom