Apache Rattlesnake Festival 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone try rattlesnake?
Yes. If cooked right it is good. If not it is rubbery. When battered and fried it is a bit of work to eat but tastes like chicken. By that I mean a bunch of skinny little bones. Just picture a hair comb that had a little meat on it. Probably take a whole snake just to feed one person.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There use to be one in Waurika also.
Waurika was last weekend. Made it down there. Good times. Bought some leather to try to make some buttstock wraps for CAS.
Had plans for Apache, but Wif wasn't up to it. Had hoped to meet up with some peeps I worked with, eat some fried rattler and buy some quail eggs

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was under the impression that Apache was a little bitty place, but @thaHooligan 's drone video made it look pretty doggone good size!

Yes, I have eaten rattlesnake. Tastes just like extra greasy fried chicken with a ton of bones.

vickylblake73

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty good turnout at the festival so far this year. Ate a bunch of really good junk food (will eat more today) and bought a dueling tree from one of the vendors for my range, so that was awesome. Go check it out today or tomorrow if you get a chance.

a

We used to alway's go to the snake hunt's. Apache was alway's fun. Has the Indian Powwow. It would go all night long. Good times & great memorie's. Great food.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd have rather they left the snakes alone and rounded up and done the same to liberals. At least the snakes are a benefit to the world.

Turn the snakes loo

Good idea here...

...gather liberals into room and then introduce snakes. (They don't even have to be venomous.) Liberals will probably trample each other to death.

Latest posts

Top Bottom