APH Tactical's "Gold Class Carry Guns" lineup coming soon!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

APH Tactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Shooters,
We stepped out of the lab earlier today to grab a couple quick pictures of a client's gun, and thought we'd also take a couple quick shots as a sneak peak into our soon to be released product line. These lightweight and subcompact carry pistols feature gold detailing, a custom, hand-stippled frame, fiber optic or Tritium sights, and the unique Technaclip belt-holstering system. From a 3-piece suit to sweats, or clipped in a purse, our Gold Class Carry Guns have you covered!
To cut costs and pass those savings along to our clients, the first four guns in this class will be done in batch orders only, with a one month ordering window, followed by a one month manufacturing period. So let's say you wanted our S&W Performance Center Shield in 45ACP, you would order between February 1st and 28th for delivery by March 30th. We know it's a hassle, but buying and coating these guns and parts in bulk allows us to offer pricing that we just can't get you building them one at a time as custom firearms.

Look guys, I'm no fool alright. I'm well aware that these guns are not for everyone and hereby acknowledge my understanding that posting something like this on Shooters means welcoming those with disagreements to let the world know their completely original, and very important standpoint on guns with golden components. I'm a big boy; I can take it. With several products currently in R&D, hopefully someday not too far down the road, we'll have a product you wouldn't mind adding to your collection.

Please like us on facebook, to stay up to date on these and future products. www.facebook.com/APH-Tactical-1723505617927403

And as always,
SUPPORT YOUR TROOPS!
Support your local veteran owned businesses,
And GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!
Take Care,
Mike

IMG_20180108_151224225-01.jpeg
IMG_20180108_152729172-01.jpeg
IMG_20180108_151650862-01.jpeg

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I won't rant. Not my cup of tea, since I prefer basic black. That's the great thing about the gun industry and many others, it takes all types. I will say keep up the good work.

APH Tactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks D.

1911 and Drury, thanks for the respect and again, hopefully one of our productions down the road is more your style. Though I'm well aware these guns aren't for everyone, the hope is that enough people will take us up on them to help bring several of our fighting pistols and shotguns out off R&D and on the shelves! (And yes, they will be black lol)

Last edited:

APH Tactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I see is a TiN barrel added and a gold paint pen. Am I missing something?

Hey OKC, though I could be quite wrong, I believe that there are people out there somewhere that would like a nice carry pistol with a custom touch to it for as little as they can pay for it. Something that looks like they paid more for it than they actually did.

The barrel and minor external components, to include the Technaclip and steel slide plate cover are prepped in-house using MIL-PRF-9954D(not Harbor Freight spec 19.95 lol) glass ball media to ensure an even finish. Then the barrel's chamber is honed and feedramp polished to promote proper feeding and extraction before all components are cleaned using a MIL-PRF-680 compliant solvent. Then a a thin coat of MIL-PRF-63460 compliant oil is applied and the items are shipped out to a heavily ISO/AS/NADCAP certified facility(that operates primarily in the aerospace and manufacturing industries) to apply a TiN coating that meets/exceeds the acceptance tests outlined in AMS-2444. Though it looks the same as the work done by the "decorative" coaters primarily servicing our industry, from a functionality standpoint, it's really not. I digress.
While those parts are being coated, the slide is degreased (same Mil-stuff) to ensure proper adhesion, then hand-painted (you see what I just did there:blush:) and properly re-lubricated(Mil-stuff again). Then the frame is thoughtfully hand-stippled (just did it again:lmfao:) and the gun is reassembled and tested for function and safety. And of course these guns can act as a base for other in-house services such as Cerakote and trigger install prior to shipping to customer.

So no, you're not really missing anything and thereby aren't missing OUT on anything. These aren't the hottest, new $1k+ guns on the market; but they were never made to be.

Take Care,
Mike

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom