Appendix carry is retarded

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was looking up his info and it seems he has his own style of holsters for sale with some kind of wedge to angle the muzzle away from yourself.

My opinion is if you need a special holster and a special technique involving unnatural movement in order to maximize the safe use of the style... Why bother?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

The same reason you don’t try to strap an holster made for your hip on your ankle.

There are several manufactures of AIWB. His happens to be one of the better ones. His website also has links to other good ones.

There is far more junk out there than good ones, however.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
At least its not mexican carry. This thread made me think of the guy who shot his wiener and beans with his highpoint a month or so back.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was looking up his info and it seems he has his own style of holsters for sale with some kind of wedge to angle the muzzle away from yourself.

My opinion is if you need a special holster and a special technique involving unnatural movement in order to maximize the safe use of the style... Why bother?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
So use a shoulder holster on your hip. Tell us how awesome your preferred way of carry is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom