Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I buy mine from Old Smokey. It’s a lot easier than making it myself and taste amazing.

View attachment 228985
I can’t touch that stuff, any of it. Bought some of their pickles in a jar, and while I am not a picky person at all, I cannot eat one. Probably the only thing I’ve eaten that was actually revolting. I have confirmed this with 4 other people. Kind of a shame, I bet some of their other products are decent.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I used to make something similar to this and give it out for Christmas. Been too busy the last few years to make large batches but I need to get back on it. Great stuff.

O4L is correct liquor in itself does not age in a bottle, however when you have anything where sugars and other additives are in the mix, you will have a "mellowing" process. Done a ton of vodka infusions over the years.

One of the hardest things to explain to people is that any sort of whiskey stops "aging" the minute you take it out of the barrel. Therefore if you have an aged whiskey, then again, to O4L's point, it will oxidize if opened.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will be more than happy to share my Aged in the jug with anybody interested. You would be surprised at how smooth it is. Put a few drops on the table and light it. You can't see the flame but can feel the heat so it's pretty pure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom