• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Apple Watch Ultra 2 & AirPod Pros 2nd gen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hunt9919

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
1000$
Is this item for trade?
  1. For Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For
Firearms & parts
Looking to trade my apple items for something firearm related. I'm making the switch to android and both items.

Apple Watch Ultra 2 - Essentially brand new bought through my service provider. I've unfortunately missed the return window, but it's still eligible for the Apple care warranty if you so choose. It comes with the Olive Alpine loop in large and the original box and charger. Paid $850 new.

AirPod Pos 2nd gen - Brand new condition, bought from Walmart (can show proof of receipt). These sound amazing the noise cancellation is out of this world. These are also still eligible for the apple care warranty as well. Will come with the original box, charging cable, and 3 sets of unused ear tips. Paid $210 new.

Will trade for either one or both depending on what you have. Can also add cash depending on the trade.

Will trade for:
5.56 and 9mm ammo
Quality optics especially looking for LPVOs or an
EXPS3. I am also looking for a red dot in the RMR family and a Holosun EPS carry.
Duty lights such as Modlite, Reins, and surefire. Also looking for a TLR-7A.
Will strongly consider any firearm of similar value.

Latest posts

Top Bottom