Appleseed rifle clinic including full distance shooting, April 20-21 at USSA in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Michael, if you need more for him, you can have some of mine at my cost.

Looking forward to meeting those of you I've never met in person before!

Remember to bring some rain gear in case we get any of those April showers. Appleseed is field-style shooting... which means we shoot rain or shine!

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
Really enjoyed it. I learned a lot. Improved my skills. It wore me out by the end of the day, but it hurts so good. I didn't make rifleman, but I didn't think I would. Wish I could make it back tomorrow to give it another try, but maybe next year. Until then, I'll practice, practice, practice to use the knowledge I gleaned to shoot by the numbers, find my natural point of aim like it's second nature, develop a rifleman's cadence, and build the muscle memory to transition and get into positions quickly and accurately. Then, hopefully, I'll be able to earn that coveted patch. Needless to say, I am hooked.

P.S. An extra special thanks to the volunteers who make this possible, outstanding job today.

Last edited:

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can definitely speak for all of us when I say it is our pleasure!

We had 36 hard-working and persistent shooters on the line this weekend, upholding our proud heritage of marksmanship and honoring the memory of the heroes of April 19, 1775. Thank you all for making the memorial volley a special and meaningful event... it will be interesting to see how many participants took part all over the nation.

2 of our 36 proved that they knew very much what they were about by shooting Expert on the AQT and earning their Rifleman patches. Good job gents -- it is no easy task.

I hope to see all of you again, and I hope to see even more OSA members on the line in the future!

Daniel

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
Thank you all for making the memorial volley a special and meaningful event... it will be interesting to see how many participants took part all over the nation.

It was worth attending just to be able to be a part of this! Do you have pics of the redcoat targets that were shot during the memorial volley? If so, please post them up. I'd sure like to see 'em again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom