AR-15 Brands Ranked

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like my 220 and my 225 as I am not interested in high cap mags. I think a lot of people waste tons of ammo trying to "hit" the target so they have a need to spray and pray. Kind of like the AR in Vietnam to those of us who remember.
Either way. Sig rifles do not belong in the duty category

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like my 220 and my 225 as I am not interested in high cap mags. I think a lot of people waste tons of ammo trying to "hit" the target so they have a need to spray and pray. Kind of like the AR in Vietnam to those of us who remember.

This really isn't sound thinking in my opinion. But, if you're OK with it, that's what counts, I guess. But it's much harder to hit a target that may be attacking you. Or moving. Or when the light is very low. Defensive shootings aren't like shooting on a range. Your adversary has a vote in what happens, too. While I've never fired my gun in a defensive shooting, even as a cop, I've come close. And I've talked to a LOT of people who have. As the saying goes, none ever complained about having too much ammo.

And this is coming from a die-hard 1911 guy...who carries a Glock with 16 rounds and a spare 15 round magazine.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can make the same list:

S = $2,000- $4,500
A = $1,200 - $3,000
B = $900 - $1,500
C = $600 - $1,000
F = $500 - $700

I have a C receiver with an F barrel that will shoot with the best of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom