AR-15 build #2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neokshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice! We'll have to get together and compare our comps. I just purchased a Kaw Valley Precision linear comp for my build. Pretty much the same thing as yours. As soon as my parts get here I'll have my build finished and range ready.
Yeah that's one of the things I'm most anxious about. I'm really curious to see how it works and feels.
Your lower is just a sweet of a set up than the upper. Great frankenAR build, hope your happy with it for several thousands of rounds to come.
Thank you.

neokshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice! We'll have to get together and compare our comps. I just purchased a Kaw Valley Precision linear comp for my build. Pretty much the same thing as yours. As soon as my parts get here I'll have my build finished and range ready.
I'm also pretty excited about this Rise Armament RA-535 drop in trigger manufactured in Broken Arrow Oklahoma. RA 535.JPG

Last edited:

Mike Duffy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I've started my 2nd AR-15 build and it's been a bit of a learning experience. In case anyone didn't already know, these things can get expensive if you're not careful! I stared at Surplus Ammo. And by the way these people are really nice to deal with. I bought their billet, flattop upper receiver and 1 of their nickel boron bolt carrier groups. Then I added a 16", stainless heavy barrel. It is a 1:7 twist with the polygonal rifling and a black oxide finish and the SAA 5.56mm Dragon's Head Muzzle Brake / Linear Compensator. I also got the 15" M-lock hand guard, the gas block and gas tube from them. From there I added a Magpul MBUS Pro LR rear flip up sight and a MBUS Pro front sight both of which I found on eBay. I picked up a Bravo Company Gunfighter ambidextrous charging handle from Cheaper Than Dirt (by the way, it wasn't cheaper than dirt) and this is what I have so far.
View attachment 133161 View attachment 133162
NICE!! I like,,

Mike Duffy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Second AR build,, Chambered this one in .22 Nosler of all things, use it AR competion at OKCGC.. Have used JP billet uppers before so there's one for this build, Very good results with White Oak barrels and owner Hollinger is very helpful,, Night Force ATACR optic, Spur mount. I have been using the same JP lower I use on my other match gun for now. Man I luv this sport..

MURiytm.jpg

KeL8YAl.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom