1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

AR-15 Complete Upper, 24” S/S Bull Barrel 1-9 twist, 11° Crown, .223, w/ BCG & CH

Discussion in 'Old Ads' started by slimjlm, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slimjlm

slimjlm Marksman

AR-15 Complete Assembled Upper Receiver, 24” S/S Bull Barrel 1-9 twist, 11° Crown, .223 Remington, w/BCG & CH

This upper is like new, with no scratches, dents, or other damage anywhere on it, only light handling and scope mounting marks (see pics for details). I bought this upper new 4 years ago and have taken it to the range twice and ran 40 rounds of Federal fmj each time, 80 total since new. It has been flawless in function and more accurate than I am. I remember it being a DPMS from Brownells or Midway in .223 Remington with a 1/9 twist rate (I double-checked the twist using the cleaning rod method), but it has no visible markings on the barrel so I cannot guarantee the manufacturer (but FYI, I've never gambled my hard earned cash on no-name parts from Blackthorne and the like, it’s just not worth it). The upper receiver is from Keyhole Forge and has ‘T’ markings on the rail, and has a knurled free float handgaurd w/ sling stud for sling or bipod mounting. The bolt carrier has no visible markings, and the bolt is marked only with a “D”, which according to a few forums confirms it is from DPMS.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Please go to my PhotoBucket album to see the rest of the 16 detail pictures I took!!

http://s839.photobucket.com/albums/zz312/slimjlm/AR Upper/

Will sell for $865 obo, not particularly interested in trades but maybe you have something I can’t live without, so feel free to offer.

I can ship it to you for just actual shipping & insurance costs, you can pick it up in person in Altus, OK, I might be able to meet you somewhere between Altus and OKC, or I may be in Tulsa on Saturday, Feb 9.

Thanks for looking!

2. slimjlm

slimjlm Marksman

Monday Bump

3. slimjlm

slimjlm Marksman

Wednesday bump with price drop to $835!!

4. slimjlm

slimjlm Marksman

early Saturday bump w/ PRICE DROP

$785

5. slimjlm

slimjlm Marksman

GONE

thanks OSA!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.