AR-15 Drop In Triggers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Appreciate all the info guys. Thanks.

The Larue is the way to go. It comes in 1 or 2 stage and they have a flat trigger also. You won't beat that trigger for $80. It compares to a SSA-E at half the price.

You just need to decide on if you like 1 or 2 stage triggers. I prefer 2 stage, but everybody is different.

I have multiple SSA-E triggers and multiple 2 stage Larue.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Larue is the way to go. It comes in 1 or 2 stage and they have a flat trigger also. You won't beat that trigger for $80. It compares to a SSA-E at half the price.

You just need to decide on if you like 1 or 2 stage triggers. I prefer 2 stage, but everybody is different.

I have multiple SSA-E triggers and multiple 2 stage Larue.

Might have to try one myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glocker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought 2 of the rise, went to the range, neither worked after 20 rds. Another person at the range bought the same trigger, trying out for the first time, his
wouldn't fire at all.
Took mine back to Rise, they checked them out and said these don't work, got an exchange for a couple of new ones,
Which I'll say have ran flawlessly since. No problems.
Good customer service.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought 2 of the rise, went to the range, neither worked after 20 rds. Another person at the range bought the same trigger, trying out for the first time, his
wouldn't fire at all.
Took mine back to Rise, they checked them out and said these don't work, got an exchange for a couple of new ones,
Which I'll say have ran flawlessly since. No problems.
Good customer service.
Did you tighten the screws down from the top side? the first rise trigger I got had random light strikes. I thought it may be my reloads or the gun. It always acted up during matches. Finally figured it was the trigger. Called them up they said oh there are two screws you access from the top with that long Allen wrench. I asked why its not in packaging to tighten them. Oh it is on the website. SMH on that one, anyway I tightened screws and it worked flawlessly since then. They did offer to swap it then but I said I would try the screws and it worked.

Glocker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, I did tighten the screws down. The person at rise tried the trigger and said "there's a definite problem with it", and it will not function correctly. The 2nd trigger, maybe didn't have the screws tightened all the way down.
They replaced both with zero problems now.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom