AR-15 for War

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spitfire

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My 16-year-old granddaughter [who is currently knee-deep "into" 1) firearms, and 2) anything purple!] would go bezerk over that rifle. May I ask where you obtained it? Do you know if any more are available?
I purchased it approximately 10 years ago in Junction City OR. from a local shop called GunRunner Arms. It was on consignment, so kind of a one off. The Cerakote had been done locally. My daughter loved the color scheme as well. Sorry I couldn't help. Maybe you could locate someone here to Cerakote or even paint another one. Good luck to you.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let's just say that I'm a prepare for the worst, hope for the best kind of guy.
To clarify, I would take whatever rifle and caliber I would be able to maintain logistically in the field. If I'm going to Ukraine to fight Russians I'm not taking a 5.56NATO rifle. If I'm going to invade Canada I'm taking a 5.56 AK. Context changes everything.

My current "go to" rifle is a 14.5 FrankenGun I assembled, but honestly I think a 20" barrel would be better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom