AR-15 for War

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My son picked up a case of Tula for $192.50, they have individual boxes for $7.50 /20.

Not trying to offend, but looks like he picked up HALF a case of x39 for $192.50. I’ve always considered a case to be 1k rounds.

I’d bring a BCM 16” RECCE.
I just posted the exact same thing

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Definitely one of my AR, more than likely my 18” with a 1-8x scope on it. Can use it like a red dot but also reach out with it. Plus, I have the most trigger time begins it.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I remember when they went from a surplus gun parts store, dropping that to go full time making those products. Then they sold out and faded away. They were big mid 2000s.
remington owned them at one time i believe. it's wild how they seemed to make aftermarket parts for just about every popular gun, and guns that have only gotten MORE popular, but yet they somehow went out.

sure, some of their stuff sucked, but some of it was certainly more than good. i still say the $20 tapco g2 ak trigger was the best for the money. they sell for more than ALG now, which is.....ridiculous lol.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
remington owned them at one time i believe. it's wild how they seemed to make aftermarket parts for just about every popular gun, and guns that have only gotten MORE popular, but yet they somehow went out.

sure, some of their stuff sucked, but some of it was certainly more than good. i still say the $20 tapco g2 ak trigger was the best for the money. they sell for more than ALG now, which is.....ridiculous lol.
Olympic Arms built lots of strange uppers.
They devopoed a 22-250 in a short action upper that never took off as that other calibers were so cheap back then and so on
Tons of other

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I could have an AR custom built, it would be in a 7 x 39, be set up for a left handed shooter, wood furniture with a cheek rest. That I might actually trust and shoot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom