AR-15 for War

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Either one

Attachments

• 1CB7A03F-3A8E-46F6-8682-3A69B603EB15.jpeg
    1CB7A03F-3A8E-46F6-8682-3A69B603EB15.jpeg
    139.2 KB · Views: 20

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I could have an AR custom built, it would be in a 7 x 39, be set up for a left handed shooter, wood furniture with a cheek rest. That I might actually trust and shoot.
Why would one choose an AR over an AK in 7.62x39??? Pass on a proven combination for a combination that has never performed well. Keyboard commando versus been-there-done-that.

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An A2 or M4 variant, absolutely nothing piston-driven nor using any other specialized parts, and certainly no oddball calibers. I want maximum compatibility for resupply and when parts need replacing. It's a machine, and parts on a machine are going to get worn out when they're used.

That's also why any AK variant is a terrible idea.
As a civilian, with luck you'll shorty be running what your enemy RAN......... pickups avoid having to pack much ammo....

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's my thought as well. I'm too fat and out of shape to run toward the war, but if it comes knocking at my door, I'm not going down without a fight. And that fight is going to start with my 458 SOCOM simply because I haven't had a chance to see its ballistic effects on flesh. (yeah, I know, kinda dark, but so is the topic itself)
If your plan is to wait til something is within no-knock-knockin on your door range, your plan has already sucked the big one. If you're stationary, establish a field of fire that ranges further than your enemy's firepower......reach out and touch him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom