ar-15 in .223/5.56, changing over to 6.5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Neanderthal

Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm looking at the 24" barrel (more appropriate I think) and have not heard anything bad about the complete upper.

They have some issues with their barrels, apparently. I'm only speaking of what I've heard others say though and not personal experience.

I'm planning on putting together a Grendel pistol. I'm seriously considering getting a cheap Grendel pistol kit from PSA through a Black Friday deal, and then changing out the barrel for a 12" group buy one.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They have some issues with their barrels, apparently. I'm only speaking of what I've heard others say though and not personal experience.

I'm planning on putting together a Grendel pistol. I'm seriously considering getting a cheap Grendel pistol kit from PSA through a Black Friday deal, and then changing out the barrel for a 12" group buy one.
Please keep us updated. Love to see the end product. I knew PSA was having a lot of issues with their barrels but not much on the 24" Bear Creek. Had the complete upper very cheap and sold out. I'm in for their next batch and if it don't work, no problem.
I am really wanting to see your Grendel pistol. How cool will that be?

Neanderthal

Special Hen
Reaction score
Please keep us updated. Love to see the end product. I knew PSA was having a lot of issues with their barrels but not much on the 24" Bear Creek. Had the complete upper very cheap and sold out. I'm in for their next batch and if it don't work, no problem.
I am really wanting to see your Grendel pistol. How cool will that be?

Will do! All that I have so far is a handguard, but I'm hoping to expand on that very soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom