AR-15 muzzle device replacement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipv125

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you guys have any recommendations for people or companies that swap out muzzle devices? I want to get a Daniel defense M4A1 and have the pinned flash hider removed and replaced with a surefire warcomp. I would prefer to send my rifle off to a professional to do this rather than take it to one of the local gun shops around OKC. Thank you!

orion1957

Marksman
Reaction score
Do you guys have any recommendations for people or companies that swap out muzzle devices? I want to get a Daniel defense M4A1 and have the pinned flash hider removed and replaced with a surefire warcomp. I would prefer to send my rifle off to a professional to do this rather than take it to one of the local gun shops around OKC. Thank you!
nice choice in the DD M4A1, they have great barrels.
The Gun Clinic LLC, shop is located in Muldrow,OK. ask for John.
479 285 8300. precision work is his specialty.
it will probably save you time if you send the warcomp with your upper.

hipv125

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I emailed Daniel defense and they said that a couple of companies offer suppressors that will fit over the extended a2 flash hiders on their rifles. I reached out to those companies to confirm and if that works I’ll probably get one of those.

Latest posts

Top Bottom