AR-15's Skyrocketing!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Call me crazy, but knowing there are islamic terrorists running around, waiting to blast you at the supermarket, seems like a good reason to HAVE guns. Just goes to show it’s not really about safety. It’s about keeping us in line. Too many sheep who are to ignorant to see their “shepherd” is about to make lamb chops out of their a**es!

Last edited:

Jonny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While I try not to buy into conspiracies it is very convenient how things always happen in bunches like this right when gun control is trying to be pushed through, especially when the last 2 haven't had any noticeable motive

A Boulder County Judge enjoined a Boulder ban on ARs less than 2 weeks ago. That's beyond "convenient". The apparent correlation between shootings and gun legislation - pro or against - is incredible.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMGA1702_kindlephoto-172810990.jpg

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Amazing how tragic events line-up with the Democrat’s agenda for more power and control.

It seems like a far out conspiracy theory to think that, but nothing would surprise me, given how much we've seen the FBI and ATF seem to be against us.
I can imagine the FBI targeting someone who they think is on the edge, and feed him provacative stuff to push him over the edge without him knowing he was communicating with the FBI.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a GPS Defense Sniper School Sniper Rifle (308)for sale on Tulsa gun sales for $1800.00 and no if you know what it is you would know that is not a neckbeard price.
Guy had contacted me a few times about it.
He told me after what Biden said today he thought he had better go ahead and buy it. He met me in Stonewall 10 minutes ago.
So thanks Joe

Latest posts

Top Bottom