Ar 9mm lowers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stoped Fat boys last week about doing a 9 mm upper and they said the adapters are being droped for a new standard of dicated lowers like Quater circle 10 type Glock lowers , that the standard should be coming out at SHOT SHOW . Does anyone have any more info about this ? Will you need an need a dicated upper like QC10 or PSA locks you into or will be able to use any 9mm barreled upper you want ?

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I built a quarter circle 10 9mm, love it. Not sure about upper compatibility but fat boys had Joe bob outfitters 9mm glock mag lowers

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a PSA 9mm AR that takes Glock magazines at a gun show a few months ago. I'd like to have another. It doesn't have to be PSA but it does need to take Glock magazines.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm fairly certain you have to use a PSA upper on their lower. The QC10 lower is the way to go, it'll take mil-spec uppers.

One of the caveats with 9mm AR's is the trigger. I just bought a Geissele Rapid Fire for my QC10 build. I doesn't work with 9mm bolts due to the ramp being a bit different. That's nothing to do with the lower, it passes function check with flying colors, but with the upper in place I have a single shot. Some folks have a full auto so if you go aftermarket trigger make damn sure it works in 9mm carbines, otherwise just stay with mil-spec LPKs.

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will see what comes down at Shot Show and go from there . 9 mm lower with any upper or matched 9 mm upper and lower. The last time I was on the PSA site it looked like you had to use their 9 mm upper with their 9 mm lower .

Latest posts

Top Bottom