Ar bolt help needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JR777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hey guys that’s actually my product and company. If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a message!
Right on man, I love mine. Big peace of mind having it in my range bag.

Ya'll should put together some kind of group buy or something here. These are very well designed and made.

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
20210603_190657.jpg

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good post. Hadn’t seen these tools before now. Is there something inherent with the AERO BCG a guy should be aware of? Asking because I was considering one for an AR-10 build in .308.
Me either. I coulda used that tool a few months ago. I had a double feed up above the BCG and even above the gas tube. Never saw anything like it and I carried an M16 for years.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shriner,

On your fired cases, are the primers cratering any? I've built a few 308 ARs and for some reason it is not uncommon for the headspace on certain barrels to be on the tight side.

fired-case-heads727272.jpg

Sgt Dog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
6.5 creedmoor 22" criterion, 4-12x40 nikon , atlas -s m- lock,magpul prs,larue 2 stag
Glad you posted the picture. Good reference if I can save the immage. I went with M5E1 on my first one but used Criterion and Larue. Went with a lighter Magpul though. Now I’m right back at the same dicision point with another. This time with a Krieger 20” and M5 and Atlas. Was wondering how the Atlas would look with the PRS. Hard for me to decide which stock. I hate movement but didn’t want bulk either so still considering the stock.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Me either. I coulda used that tool a few months ago. I had a double feed up above the BCG and even above the gas tube. Never saw anything like it and I carried an M16 for years.
I was Infantry for 22 years. Saw PLENTY of bolt overides. It was truly the only thing I hated about the M16/M4/AR15. They are a bear for corrective action

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The tool came in this afternoon, mailed Tuesday, ordered last Thursday, only needed a couple of pushs to move the bcg. The rim did flow back into the exactor and ejector , baae has a shiny ring but no cracks

Latest posts

Top Bottom