AR Pistol (and the like) guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one in 300 BLK with the Kak blade brace. I built mine as a SHTF/truck gun. It's short enough to fit in a large backpack so can carry it inconspicuously. The blade makes it very stable and with a good cheek weld, I can hit 20 oz pop bottles at 100 yards. I was going to use it for antlerless season this year, but never got the shot.

On a down side...it is the loudest SOB I own. It will definitely be the first weapon I will put a suppressor on when the hearing protection act passes.

Good information. Do you know if your able to get close to rifle type LOP? Somewhere around the 14" mark?

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is it the AR pistol itself, or the brace that one can attach to them that skirts the law? An AR pistol by itself seems to be a gun looking for a purpose. I might like to have one in .22lr, without a brace, now that we can buy .22lr ammo at a fair price again, but it would just be for a "hose down the pop can" kinda thing.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's the brace. AR pistols were around long before the pistol stabilizers. There are ATF letters approving the use of a cane tip on the end of a receiver extension.

Latest posts

Top Bottom