AR pistol brace news

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 381812

Apologize if this has already been noted elsewhere.

IANAL, but I did read something that said new members of GOA and FPC may not be covered. The writers suggested that the preliminary injunction ruling would only cover people that were members of those groups before the date the lawsuit was originally filed.
I dont know what this is?

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 381812

IANAL, but I did read something that said new members of GOA and FPC may not be covered. The writers suggested that the preliminary injunction ruling would only cover people that were members of those groups before the date the lawsuit was originally filed.
I believe that was slapped down too according to the other thread on this subject.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 381812

EDIT: starting around 5:10 of the first video in post #6 by SoonerP226

The second video, posted by @KOPBET , is more recent (by about 24 hours), and is addressing a second ruling by a different Federal court in Texas. Per that video, the second court has clarified that the injunction by the 5th Circuit does extend to GOA members as well as FPC members.

Whether or not it extends to anyone outside the 5th Circuit (Oklahoma, f'rinstance, is in the 10th Circuit) is an open question.

jeromebill7718

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are just wanting you to take them off your rifles and put them back on your pistol so they can say YOINK, JUST ****ING WITH YOU. The only reason they approved them is to **** with people. We need to start firing these assholes and the cock suckers that put them in office.

Latest posts

Top Bottom