AR pistol in 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CKos

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m seriously wanting a new ar pistol in 9mm that excepts glock mags. Anyone local(Tulsa/Okc) sell these? I’ve been looking at the Palmetto hybrids in 9mm they’ve got some good reviews. Seen some ghost uppers on primary arms but I’m still not sure about reliability.

I stumbled across American Resistance firearms that I do really like but at the 1500$ mark. Any advice is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m seriously wanting a new ar pistol in 9mm that excepts glock mags.
Uh... so ya want one that doesn't accept (i.e "excepts") glock mags?
www.dutchforce.com__eforum_html_emoticons_blink.gif

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been casually looking around at these for a while now. I’d have a hard time dropping 1500 on one unless it had the bells and whistles and was completely the way I wanted it with optics. I’ve got very few issues, if any, with most PSA stuff. Some guys knock, but from what I’ve seen and tried, and my brothers and friends own, it’s hard to beat for range guns.

However, the Scorpion Evo 3 by CZ, which doesn’t use Glock mags, but has its own $20 for 30 round mags, is probably top billing for me now. The problem is you want to dump so much money in aftermarket parts, you’re probably sitting at 1500. It has to have a new trigger, mag release, most guys are changing out the crappy “hand guards”, throwing on a new bolt release. Well, you probably get the idea.

You could look at a Sig MPX, but they’re already on Gen 2 with some Gen 1 stuff not compatible. There probably isn’t as much that needs done on this weapon, but it’s twice the price getting into the base model compared to CZ. And then there’s the fact that it’s a modern day manufactured Sig. sigh....

Lots of options with more coming. If you ever liked the MP5, PSA should have a variant this fall. Another iconic cool platform in 9x19, but that sub gun shined in controlled bursts, but mighty still be a fun semi auto.

Let us know what you end up with when you pull the trigger. Happy hunting.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom