AR Pistol on PSA for $499

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_0029.jpeg
    IMG_0029.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
PSA has taken a lot of my money. I have no experience which that model. I do have experience with a few of their other AR variants. Also their AR LR308 platform.

Good stuff. Good to go. If you really wanted to take it up a notch they have kits and you could build the exact same firearm on one of their military marked lowers. They have M16a1, M16a2, M4, M4a1, M16a4 military property marked lowers. Even Vietnam H&R marked lowers but at a much higher price. Make it look like one of the Nam commando short rifles with the long flash hider.

You will go down a rabbit hole and get hooked on their stuff. Their products quality and priced competitive because they sell directly to the public. They have a lifetime warranty on all their firearms. Even ones that you may have assembled from their products.

Long drawn out answer but their stuff is good to go. If you have problems they stand behind their products.

Latest posts

Top Bottom