AR SBR suppressor/ handguard combo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Setting aside my pennies for an overpriced NFA adventure, and recently saw what looked to be a 10" barreled AR with the handguard nearly matching the suppressor in diameter and appearance. Looked cool, and since I'm doing this purely for the fun of it, would like to replicate the style/ appearance. Unfortunately, I can't find the image anymore.

Anyone aware of a suppressor/ handguard combo like this? Pics or links appreciated.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just try to get it close would be my advise.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404844359.631803.jpg

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the info! Yes, not wanting to cover a can, just meet up closely to it. I'll surf AR15's pic threads.

Shame that I'll have to pay out for both SBR and suppressor stamps, but the Feds have to make money somehow.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It gets pretty warm, buy the OPS Inc cans will fit inside the Midwest Industries SS tube or the JP free float tube. One added bonus on the OPS Inc cans is they don't have a locking mechanism per say, so you can thread them off the brake when you want. Spikes tactical cans are basically the same. Spikes also has the BAR that will fit over cans

Phezzik

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The first is a standard YHM modular tube with a YHM qd can, but there's no latch for the qd which makes it nice. No problems with overheating . It does get war, but sustained fire with no gloves never made it too hot to handle. 5.56 NATO

i234.photobucket.com_albums_ee76_SSgtBigA_2012_03_16115544.jpg

Heres a full custom build I did for a customer. Similar YHM tube, but the barrel is 8.1 (or something around that length) inches with an AAC 762SDN6. The qd proved a challenge so I just milled out openings to access the qd lever. .300 BLK

i234.photobucket.com_albums_ee76_SSgtBigA_2013_05_07102525.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom