AR10 mags D&H?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone have the D&H 20 rounders? Reviews are either really good or really bad. Price at Brownells has them close to 20 a pop. Target Sports as the Pmag 20's for 17 and no tax.

Larue makes a sexy as hell looking mag, but 90 bucks a pop 😬

I've ran the Pmags in the past on my last PSA with zero issues. Only problem is the 20's are just a tad long for the way I shoot BR. Wondering if the Aluminum or Steel mags are shorter?

I'm going to pick up a 10 round Pmag this afternoon to try.

Also, if anyone has made a thread about this in the past, please link it. Didn't come up with much on a short search.

Thanks in advance OSA

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone have the D&H 20 rounders? Reviews are either really good or really bad. Price at Brownells has them close to 20 a pop. Target Sports as the Pmag 20's for 17 and no tax.

Larue makes a sexy as hell looking mag, but 90 bucks a pop 😬

I've ran the Pmags in the past on my last PSA with zero issues. Only problem is the 20's are just a tad long for the way I shoot BR. Wondering if the Aluminum or Steel mags are shorter?

I'm going to pick up a 10 round Pmag this afternoon to try.

Also, if anyone has made a thread about this in the past, please link it. Didn't come up with much on a short search.

Thanks in advance OSA
I’ve used the SS Duramag 20 rnd mags with good success. I’ve been wanting to get some of the D&H to try out. Personally I’m not a fan of plastic mags mainly because they take up more room. Not because of functionality. So I can’t say anything for the Pmags.

Let us know how the mags work out for you. I know I haven’t had any issues with their 5.56 mags. Probably would have ordered some of the .308 if I had seen some in stock some time back but they were out everywhere

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve used the SS Duramag 20 rnd mags with good success. I’ve been wanting to get some of the D&H to try out. Personally I’m not a fan of plastic mags mainly because they take up more room. Not because of functionality. So I can’t say anything for the Pmags.

Let us know how the mags work out for you. I know I haven’t had any issues with their 5.56 mags. Probably would have ordered some of the .308 if I had seen some in stock some time back but they were out everywhere
Will do. I assume they will be here this week.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have Duramag and ASC 308 20rd mags and both work great. I bought them because 308 ARs look sexier with metal mags for some reason. Polymer ones seem out of place.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ran nothing but 3 of my 5 D&H 20's today with zero issues. Seating 20 on a close bolt takes a thump, but I always run 19 or 29 in my mags anyway. Very impressed with these.

Definitely not LaRue, but not 90 a piece either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom