AR15 complete build list.... need help completing.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Meh, that's like buying a pc off the shelf then upgrading a few things here there. I've not done that since college. Always bought my own individual parts and pieced my system together starting with an AMD K6/2 266 mhz on an AT motherboard. Just don't really care to do that.

That's the spirit!!

Out of all the AR variations I've had, only one was complete when I acquired it; and it was my least favorite.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're talking about LaRue's 2 stage, it's legit, my favorite. If it's still sitting there, I'd buy it off ya ;)

Also, LaRue is currently having a sale on their bbl's, might check them out. Accuracy is all in bbl, trigger and shooter. Shooting made easy, keep the sights still while pulling the trigger. A good bbl will keep you honest. ;)

That's it, I guess, the MBT-2S. It's on sale again now for $99, I'm seriously tempted to grab another one to sit on my desk! lol Looking at my order history, I ordered it 02/08/2018. Of course, it was a few weeks or more before it shipped, but it looks like a good 4-5 months it's been waiting for me to get off my arse. lol

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Meh, that's like buying a pc off the shelf then upgrading a few things here there. I've not done that since college. Always bought my own individual parts and pieced my system together starting with an AMD K6/2 266 mhz on an AT motherboard. Just don't really care to do that.

Guess I'd rather be out shooting instead of sitting around chatting about it....to each their own. Good luck with the build!!

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's it, I guess, the MBT-2S. It's on sale again now for $99, I'm seriously tempted to grab another one to sit on my desk! lol Looking at my order history, I ordered it 02/08/2018. Of course, it was a few weeks or more before it shipped, but it looks like a good 4-5 months it's been waiting for me to get off my arse. lol

I know, I was kidding about buying it from you. I got rid of all my G triggers for the MBT, that's how good I think they are! I think you'll like it..

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you’re going with the M4E1 upper, I’d look at the M4E1 lower as well. I just put one together using a BCM enhanced LPK, and I really like the combination.

You can get the BCM kit for just over $100, and it comes with the Gunfighter pistol grip and PNT trigger. I’d also grab an “oops” kit in case you launch a detent across the room.

Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk