AR15 day...........whadaya think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Honestly, I think this is a bad idea. If the media outlets get involved, then either they or the followers who post on Facebook will eventually say this is a way to get the general public trained on how to use a "killing machine"
Nothing gun related ever goes well when news outlets get involved.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Honestly, I think this is a bad idea. If the media outlets get involved, then either they or the followers who post on Facebook will eventually say this is a way to get the general public trained on how to use a "killing machine"

That's a possibility, hard to say how it would go.
Maybe get some local news personalities to shoot and do a story.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Not so sure.
The Ponca City news is Very conservative in their reporting and we have had their outdoor reporters at the range for special events with great write ups and pics afterward.
Daily Oklahoman used to have a good outdoor editor, but don’t know now.
It’s just an individual call if a local news outlet is going to give an honest report on a class like this.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom