AR15 pistol brace. Which one?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you like flexible ones, SBA variety seems to be the go to.

If you like rigid, Tailhook variety seems to be the go to.

I really think that gets you going down the path. Both offer fixed and adjustable varieties.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What brace would you recommend, SB Tactical, Gear Head Tailhook or the KAK blade?
What platform are you using? AR? AK? If AK they make a Galil style AK arm brace that is dope. CNC Warrior and Bonessteel Arms sell them.

like many have already said the SBA3 arm brace is real good. Telescopes like a M4 stock so it is easy to adjust and cosmetically looks a lot better than most.

Last edited:

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, that sucks! I have one of the "non-approved" models on my Scorpion Evo 3. I thought a while back about just submitting a form 1 and then putting a real stock on it. Perhaps that's the way to go. I should've started the process a year ago when the thought first came to mind.

Now that it's fresh on everyone's mind, including any overzealous LEO's, I think it might be a good idea to remove the SBTEVO and just use a sling. The last thing I need is a criminal record. Bye bye career if I got popped.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom