Ar15 SBR Trust... Yeah I know! It's been done 1000 times

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone have a copy of a trust that they did for an AR15 SBR that they would not mind sharing with me? I am getting ready to do one for myself and have never seen one or how it is done. IF I cannot get it figured out soon I am just going to do it the individual transfer way! I'm starting think that is easier at this point. Thanks in advance.

Mike

J-leblanc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
would you mind giving me a little insight? ive been pondering sbr but have no idea of the process. what do you mean by trust? is it like all class 3 items?

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes it is. BUT instead of having to do an individual transfer which means you have to get passport photos, and get your CLEO to sign off on it, and then do a figure printing, you can bypass all of that and send your Form 1in that way. This also will allow your spouse or a close relative to take possesion of the item without having to file another transfer for themselves in the event of your untimely demise. It also allows them to use the item without you having be present. Meaning if your wife picks it up and shoots someone with it she won't be sent to jail for possessing an illegal firearm. It is supposed to be easier. I guess I'll find out here soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom