Arby's Potato Cakes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lucky, you will be able to get a hash brown elsewhere.
1d5d9b013b311206c1233ebc9e26e80e.jpg
product-hashbrown-single.png
arbys-potato-cakes-01.JPG

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The potato cakes and a roast beef were my go to meal when I was having serious stomach problems. Few years back the wife and I both got a virus that had us running at both ends. Plain roast beef sandwiches and the potato cakes or plain Ruffles chips were the only things we could eat with it coming right back up. Since the potato cakes are gone to make room for fries, I have lost half my reason to ever eat at Arby's.

Oh and the potato cakes were not hash browns, more like tator tots. Maybe a cross between the two. When I was sick was the only time I would eat there but I am going to miss it.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I consider nothing from McDonald’s as real food. Artificial flavoring and who knows what else.
The coffee is pretty good though. You can even sue them if it’s spilled into your crotch I hear.
That Urban legend that you were talking about, her name was Stella. And because of her they actually have this thing called The Stella awards. It is the most insane stupid crap you could think of that people sue over due to their own negligence and win.

Interesting fact. She took the lid off of the coffee while driving and spilled it on her female sideways smile. and somehow McDonald’s was held liable. That’s why you get lukewarm coffee now. They used to make it extra hot on purpose so that it would stay warm longer while out on your drive.

Last edited:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My last Arby's was awful. No potato cakes, no more Italian subs (removed all ham products from the menu) and their crinkle fries were rubbery, flavorless rectangles of blech. The bad part was I'd gone there because Bueno was out of numerous items, to include avocado and lettuce! It's not a nacho "salad" if there's no lettuce! BTW, this wasn't late in the evening, it was 5:30 pm on a weekday! :(

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I gave up on Arby's long long ago!

I have to (almost) break the bank to feel not so hungry (1 large roast beef and order potato cake, and in a half hour I would be hungry again!

It (and many others) just does not represent a value to me!

Actually, I have just about gave up on all restaurants.

Got a decent non chain joint here in town, and I will eat a hamburger or all you can eat fish there, and their fresh cut french fries!
The burgers are made with real hamburger........ lol

I think the 1/4# burger and fry special on thursdays is $5

The 1/2# burger, fry and drink special on mondays is 8 something.

I been working on trying to eat more healthy, and less garbage. There is a lot of stuff I will not eat anymore because of all the garbage ingredients in it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom