Arby's Prohibits Concealed Weapons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bet I've been in there a few hundred times carrying a gun. I've never noticed a "no-gun" sign on one of their doors, but admittedly I don't look for these signs when I'm in Oklahoma since they are irrelevant to the conditions of my license to carry.

As usual, I see all sides to this issue:

1. I support the right for citizens to conceal carry and do so everywhere I go.

2. I support the right of businesses to decide their own "conditions" for doing business with the public on their private property no matter how illogical a and misinformed their conditions may be.

3. I support my right to ignore their "rules" (which are not supported by actual law) and/or not do business with them.

I will continue to eat there occasionally because they have the most "healthy" options of any fast-food type restaurants (unless they start doing pat-downs at the door or have metal detectors.)

Bryan

doctruptwn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok So the response says this is nothing new and I have yet to see a resturant Posted, Have they started posting them?? If they aren't posted I don't care one way or the other. Remember According to Quick Trip Policy guns are prohibited but they don't post so I carry on.

Jam Master Jay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They've started posting their stores where they did not before. I came across it at the new store at Tulsa Hills shopping center. I made sure to email to verify before posting it here.

I just felt compelled to share because I know there are some people here who'd appreciate this info.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry but I am like alot of the others, I dont let a insignificant place like Arby's or 7-11 strip me of my right to carry.

If you are carrying correctly then they shjould not know if you have your weapon on you. Even so the worst they can do is ask you to leave the first time.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
LOL, this always cracks me up. How many businesses and restaurants do not have a "no gun" policy?

Good luck eating or purchasing goods & services with only "guns welcome" establishments.

Grant

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As posted on Pirate4x4, this says it perfectly:

"i am absolutely for a business being able to make the rules on their property. it is their right to make those decisions and i will never try to take that away from them. at the same time, i believe in spending my money with companies that share my beliefs. if they choose a policy that goes against one of my core beliefs, i will spend my money elsewhere. i will also write a letter explaining my beliefs and why i will no longer do business with them."

Grant

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, this always cracks me up. How many businesses and restaurants do not have a "no gun" policy?

Good luck eating or purchasing goods & services with only "guns welcome" establishments.

Many may have a policy stating such but how many have you seen that have a large sticker on the door stating this policy?

JamMasterJay how about you get a picture posted on here of the sticker they have on the doors?

Latest posts

Top Bottom