Arby's Prohibits Concealed Weapons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

watchcollector1968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am so glad to see that law abiding citizens expressing their views has encouraged Arby's to reconsider the sign and taken down the sign.

As well as expressing your views did...be sure to also email them to express appreciation for listening. They should also be aware that when they do pay attention to use, that we are grateful and also pay attention to that.

I have sent my email complimenting them on listening and removing the sign...I can now once again have my curly fries!!!

carleb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As well as expressing your views did...be sure to also email them to express appreciation for listening. They should also be aware that when they do pay attention to use, that we are grateful and also pay attention to that.

Already done. Yes, it would be a good move.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WOW... have never seen corporate respond so fast to any request... reasonable or not.

taking off signs seems like a sly way to do it... costs them nothing
but gains them a lot in goodwill, even if they officially don't change corp policy.

pokefun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got the same response today

All “No Weapons” signs will be removed today from the US Beef Corp. Arby’s restaurants in Oklahoma and Missouri, which includes Tulsa Hills.
Thank you.

Kim M. Thompson, CLU
Vice President, HR & Risk
United States Beef Corp.
4923 E. 49th Street
Tulsa, OK 74135
(918) 610-2255 phone
(918) 628-3255 fax
[email protected]

Also sent back a note of thanks to them.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
All “No Weapons” signs will be removed today from the US Beef Corp. Arby’s restaurants in Oklahoma and Missouri, which includes Tulsa Hills.

Thank you.

Kim M. Thompson, CLU

Vice President, HR & Risk

United States Beef Corp.

4923 E. 49th Street

Tulsa, OK 74135

(918) 610-2255 phone

(918) 628-3255 fax

[email protected]

I got this same email as some of you others got as well.

I will admit Jam master Jay, Kudos to you for getting it started and shame on me for LOL'ing initially!

:clap3:

Craig B

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I eat lunch at the Arby's near 71st west of the Arkansas river once in a while, and was surprised to see that sign a couple of weeks ago. I sent my email before reading this entire post, so apparently they took the sign down already? Maybe I'll have to go see for myself :)

-Maximus-

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would still go there to eat if I felt like eating there. I cannot boycott everything/everyone that doesn't believe the same as me otherwise I would never get to do anything.

Craig B

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got the same reply saying the sign will be removed today.

I'm not used to having an impact like this, maybe I'll start sending out polite emails to my congressman addressing my many gripes ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom