Arby's Prohibits Concealed Weapons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let's get some follow-ups and thank-you e-mails going to close the loop. Of course, I'm sure they would also appreciate if you stopped by to eat now and then, too.

thebrez1

Marksman
Reaction score
Let's get some follow-ups and thank-you e-mails going to close the loop. Of course, I'm sure they would also appreciate if you stopped by to eat now and then, too.

My response:

Thank you. You have made a wise decision. I understand this situation from your perspective but you must understand mine as well. I have been thoroughly investigated and am legally licensed by the state, have taken a great deal of training and have a much better understanding of when and where my weapon can or should be used. I have proven myself a competent and upstanding citizen and I have chosen to be proactive in the defense of myself, my family and in very specific situations, others, including you!

If you can separate the emotion of having armed citizens from the media hype and actually look at the facts, you will see citizens who are legally licensed to carry a firearm are not only safer than the average citizen, they are also much more accurate and less likely to harm your customers or innocent by-standers than a police officer.

Legal gun owners are much more aware of the legal ramification involved with drawing a weapon than the average person and are much LESS likely to be the cause of an accident or shooting.

Thank you for your response. I will continue to eat at your establishments and may in fact, actually visit your establishments more often . I will also go to great lengths to make sure the word gets out that U.S. Beef Corp. respects each individuals right to exercise his/her 2nd Amendment rights.

Once again, thank you for making the correct decision.

Brother Jim

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sent email thanking for removal of "No Weapons" signs but also suggesting that the corporate policy which follows this thinking needs to re evaluated. By having a corporate policy of this nature they are advertising to the criminal element that they are welcome to do their worst because we don't have a means to protect ourselves, our employees or our customers. This needs to change at the corporate level...not just the posting of a sign.

Latest posts

Top Bottom