Are decals on your safe considered trashy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BUDMAN-BILL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m a rebel, I do what I want
F197ABAB-8CEF-448E-85EF-7CB8447FBC47.jpeg

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the sticker doctrine is most likely that if the safe is located in the garage it is more acceptable. My neighbor has 2 safes in his garage too and both covered in decals. Mine is in a mancave and looks classier without them. But I might start adding them to another cabinet I have just like I did with automove realted decals on my tool boxes.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would have stickers on mine if it didn’t have a hammered finish. Inside of the lid on my roll cart has quite a few gun related and racing stickers.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t have an opinion one way o the other, especially since it is your property, but I am curious as to the desire to collect and display advertising props.
They are kind of a memory jog for me, especially the racecar stickers. I remember what I was building when I got the sticker, what the car ended up doing, etc.

Any firearm related stickers go on the inside of my cabinets in the garage where I store ammo cans, cleaning/smithing supplies, etc. I really don't advertise having anything at all to do with firearms, even to guests in the house.

BUDMAN-BILL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well to set the record straight, my gear isn’t out for everyone to see. Normality when family, friends, or strangers that come into my house doesn’t even know where my stuff is at. Now, we’re not rich by any means, so we, the wife and I, live in a very small house, its only a tad bit over 2100 square feet with only 4 bed rooms. Oh let me tell its as trashy as it comes. But all that being said, I don’t give a rats ass what people think. Lol its true, state law

Latest posts

Top Bottom