Are people really paying $.30+ per round for .22LR?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its out there. Had to fight the Walmartians today for a two box limit of crap plinker speed 22
Walmart.jpg

and some el cheapo target loads trying to disguise as a game load by putting a picture of a bird on it.Had to wait 20minutes to find someone to open the case. GAWD I hate having to even go in that store anymore. But its better than nothing. LGS was closed today as my original plan was to get some 22WRF he has. Only thing Atwoods here had was about 10 boxes of 6.5 Creedmore.

Last edited:

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At these prices I need to sell off some of my mini mags and other high velocity .22 ammo so I can get some cci standard velocity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its out there. Had to fight the Walmartians today for a two box limit of crap plinker speed 22View attachment 190075

and some el cheapo target loads trying to disguise as a game load by putting a picture of a bird on it.Had to wait 20minutes to find someone to open the case. GAWD I hate having to even go in that store anymore. But its better than nothing. LGS was closed today as my original plan was to get some 22WRF he has. Only thing Atwoods here had was about 10 boxes of 6.5 Creedmore.

At these prices I need to sell off some of my mini mags and other high velocity .22 ammo so I can get some cci standard velocity.

I like standard CCI SV. It actually got hard to find about this time last year and stayed hard to find. I had a pretty good supply and I sold a buddy a brick of it last year for the $25 I paid cuz he’s got a gun that likes it. Cci must’ve had their standard velocity workers on strike or something. I’ve got some highspeed stuff I’ll trade round for round with anybody that has and doesn’t want CCI SV.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like standard CCI SV. It actually got hard to find about this time last year and stayed hard to find. I had a pretty good supply and I sold a buddy a brick of it last year for the $25 I paid cuz he’s got a gun that likes it. Cci must’ve had their standard velocity workers on strike or something. I’ve got some highspeed stuff I’ll trade round for round with anybody that has and doesn’t want CCI SV.

If you get near okc, I believe I have 600-700 of CCI Std I’d trade for CCI mini-mag 40g CPRN.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I prefer the standard velocity .22 since my suppressed Ruger MkIV likes it. I have a coworker who has a few thousand rounds I’m going to try and trade for.

Latest posts

Top Bottom