Are rifles redundant/Pointless?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i.quoteaddicts.com_media_q1_893157.png

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Asking a shooters forum if it is pointless to have a rifle is pretty pointless!! If you see no need for it then yes it is pointless to you!!! I think it is pretty pointless to have a gun at all if you are not at the range at least once a month, developing muscle memory, so god forbid you ever need it and your adrenaline has you jumping out of your skin your body knows what to do!! But again that is me, and if the military taught me anything it is practice until you can do it with out thinking...

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it is pretty pointless to have a gun at all if you are not at the range at least once a month, developing muscle memory, so god forbid you ever need it and your adrenaline has you jumping out of your skin your body knows what to do!! But again that is me, and if the military taught me anything it is practice until you can do it with out thinking...

I don't buy into the whole "you'll forget how to draw and pull the trigger!" spiel. Don't carry your 1911 with its bells, whistles and fancy holster complete with retention locks and straps.

Didn't I create this thread like a year ago?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I don't buy into the whole "you'll forget how to draw and pull the trigger!" spiel. Don't carry your 1911 with its bells, whistles and fancy holster complete with retention locks and straps.

Didn't I create this thread like a year ago?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To the first sentence, I say add someone shooting back at you and see if the whole pull and shoot works for ya!
Second sentence, not real sure what the hell your talking about.
Third, no clue when you started the post ,it was at the top of the forums so...

Latest posts

Top Bottom