Are the Ammo seek sellers pretty reputable?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it safe to buy from all the sellers ion Ammoseek? I’m in the hunt for some CCI mini mag ammo. Don’t wanna get hosed. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

Mike

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've bought from ammoseek several times. Never had a problem. They're individual stores though so it's more like Walmart or amazon marketplace, with each store responsible for their own orders. But again, several purchases and no hosing here.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Each "deal" is a link to that retailers site. I haven't ever had an issue, but you can see on Ammo Seek the rating for shipping and handling. Some will have a stellar price on the goods and then try to pocket a bunch on S/H.

V98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve bought using Ammoseek a couple of times. They’re an “aggregator” for retailers. They have a rating system that shows the S&H charge impact to the right.

I’ll usually find who the retailer is and go to their site independently of Ammoseek just to check them out.

There are some that are better than others. I’ve found some deals on Ammoseek and I’ve turned a few people on to it. Great way to shop multiple vendors in one place.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have used Ammoseek a lot. Most of the vendors are reputable, HOWEVER; There are more than a few vendors that only let you pay with gift cards or Venmo/Zelle and such so be weary

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don’t forget about our “local” SGAmmo.com. They are in Stillwater and ship all over. I’ve had great dealings with them over the years.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Never had a bad experience with any vendor on AS. Some of them look pretty sketch but they've all been top notch.

I used to order from SG quite a bit, but they've become way too spendy anymore. Only if they have something I can't get anywhere else, and it won't cost digits or organs, will I buy from them now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom