Are the cab steps on Uhaul trucks slippery when wet too?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
just drive one every week they wont let you get one up on them guarantee that. i am for the little guy. but read the contract and make sure your insurance is very good or buy there Insurance

AlongCameJones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just drive one every week they wont let you get one up on them guarantee that. i am for the little guy. but read the contract and make sure your insurance is very good or buy there Insurance
Yes, one should prudently see if he waives his right to sue them if he gets hurt by signing the thing. I did get the damage waiver. That doesn't protect me if I break my neck on the slippery ramp though. I care more about my own neck than a ding in their truck from a tree branch.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
your the one who said you called this agency that agency emailed penske etc just trying to help you out once you sign the line your saying you know all the hazards and how to use and operate the thing safely enough trying to help good day old chap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom