Are the days of "flipping" ammo about over?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been whittling on my 5.56 and .223 ammo for a week or two stopping at Academy on my way home from work most days.

I'm one more box of each away from 100 of each. So at this rate, 3 weeks of collecting gets me about two trips to the range. At least it's not IMPOSSIBLE to find ammo, just really annoying.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are the days of "fliipng" ammo about over?

I doubt it.

Me too. Still enough panic hording to keep prices up. End of summer maybe, unless O comes up with more nonsense that extends the panic. I guess an indicator will be when Walmart has boxes of .22/9mm/223 on the shelf more than a week.

Toytaco2

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
What kind of stores are getting in the kinds of ammo listed in the op's message? Cabela's sold out of 9mm this am while I was trying to place an order. I haven't seen any ammo on store shelves in months. Only limited availability at a gun range & then only if you use it at their facility.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya'll are forgetting one of the single biggest infusions of funds the populace gets, tax returns. The buying may slow down a little after all the tax refunds are spent.

As for me, I always hold out only enough to pay, which means I always owe a little.

Latest posts

Top Bottom