Are we headed for a world war?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think one super power would go it alone against us. If the other two were to saturate nuke us, I doubt if we could get off a retaliatory strike. I mean, no one would be in effective charge anymore. Submarine commanders can't make a judgement call on their own like that.

I bet there are plans for just such an event. DC gone? Nuke everybody!

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think one super power would go it alone against us. If the other two were to saturate nuke us, I doubt if we could get off a retaliatory strike. I mean, no one would be in effective charge anymore. Submarine commanders can't make a judgement call on their own like that.
I doubt the president can either... :/

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw a show on history channel once about a guy in Kansas that bought an abandoned missile silo for $25,000.00 from the goverment.It was 5 levels and around 25,000 square feet.He might be the last man left on earth if all hell brakes loose.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's hard to say who would be in charge in the aftermath of a nuclear first strike. I remember when Reagan got shot, Al Haig said he was in charge.
In this administration, it's anybody's guess. I really can't see Harris stepping up.

It's so pathetic that the greatest nation on earth has come to this. :/

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When a country's leadership feels they are losing control, war becomes a more desirable option for them. I offer this as an alternative to one of the major themes of this discussion: war is started by bad people.

Our enemies have serious problems - it appears that Trump understood and used this perspective very effectively....whoever replaces the current idiotic administration needs to adopt this approach.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are dead on... I’ve been following the 2 situations. If either moves, the other will follow. We (along with allies we still have) would nearly have to go to war, if for no other reason, our place in NATO. I think Biden would be the first to hide in a Saddam type tunnel, or behind Harris’ skirt. To the world, as well as here, Biden is a punk arse little chicken sheeit.
Biden and the Democrats, will have to make the first move on the attackers, since our allies don’t believe he has the testicular fortitude to join them, if they moved. We just thought this has been a long wait for ammo, Haha.
I think Putin is crazier than a peach orchard hog, he’s gonna attack them, IMO.

Top Bottom