Are we headed for a world war?

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think one super power would go it alone against us. If the other two were to saturate nuke us, I doubt if we could get off a retaliatory strike. I mean, no one would be in effective charge anymore. Submarine commanders can't make a judgement call on their own like that.
Cheyenne Mountain would make the call

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Nukes won't be used imo as land is food and water and much of the world is hungry and thirsty.. While intelligence is in short supply the US is a grocery store and ya don't bomb grocery stores..

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Nukes won't be used imo as land is food and water and much of the world is hungry and thirsty.. While intelligence is in short supply the US is a grocery store and ya don't bomb grocery stores..

I wouldn't count on them not nuking us even if they had a collective IQ of 200. Those who would attack us for what we have aren't smart enough to work their own country, and can't think far enough in advance or critically to realize their short comings have nothing to do with their country and taking over our country will not serve them any better that how they handle their country now. Yeah, they'll nuke us if they get desperate. Look at how often people like Genghis Khan, and the many Roman Caesars who turned their people out to conquest to loot, plunder and enslave for their survival.

Woody

bobfuente

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hiroshima and Nagasaki support life mainly because the nuclear attacks were low yield air bursts. High yield saturation air bursts would be disruptive to command and control and make counter launch difficult. But I think the radioactive wasteland scenario would occur only if ground burst were realized.

VarmintHunter59

Marksman
Reaction score
If you're convinced money waste and debt is just a liberal and democrat problem, you've already lost the war for your mind brother. Every politician is aimed at one common political goal, do whatever it takes to get this country to a reset point so they can rewrite a new constitution. Each and every one of them are seeking the power to be the creator of the new America.

While they are looting the robbing the old America out of existence.

VarmintHunter59

Marksman
Reaction score
You remind me of many others that say politicians are all the same. That would be like equating Nancy Pelosi or Maxine Waters to President Donald Trump. I know they’re not all great but there are ones out there trying to make a difference. To conserve our way of life. Your post reminds me of when I was in my early 20s and I thought that way. I started paying attention once my eyes opened. If you talked about the John McCain‘s or the Mitt Romney‘s or even the goofball Bushes I would believe and agree with that. When we talk about the Democrats there really are no sane ones. They are the morons that flunked out of school and became car salesman. They are really good at selling BS. Nothing that comes out of their mouth makes sense. When you talk about power-hungry they are what I think of

But Trump wasn't and isn't a politician.

Top Bottom