Are we headed for a world war?

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I’m the odd one out but, why do we give a crap what Russia or China say about us? The likelihood of a full scale war occurring is pretty much nonexistent with the threat of nuclear strikes. There’s going to always be the crap wars where someone tries to invade someone else or fund some group we don’t like. That’s how we’ve spent the last couple decades, fighting through other countries.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I’m the odd one out but, why do we give a crap what Russia or China say about us? The likelihood of a full scale war occurring is pretty much nonexistent with the threat of nuclear strikes. There’s going to always be the crap wars where someone tries to invade someone else or fund some group we don’t like. That’s how we’ve spent the last couple decades, fighting through other countries.

Mainly because Russia and China are catching up to our military tech and in some cases passing us. If they get to far past us they will attack. The new hyper velocity cruise missiles both are developing are nuclear capable and we have no counter at this time. Instead our navy decided to build a few ugly ships are not able to defend themselves against these missiles since the fancy guns they wanted were not working out so were canceled in favor of some day fitting lasers, that are not ready either.

And while our air force was reinventing the F4 bomb truck (F35), the Russians and Chinese were applying stealth to super maneuverable fighters.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If we stopped trading with China tomorrow, they would be broke by the end of the week. We fund like 80% of their economy.
Doesn't that translate into 80% of our world goes round ? How's about all the brand new dead vehicles lacking a stinkin chip.. lol they maybe a year old before driven off the lot.. We'd be in quite the pickle without those goods.

Top Bottom