Are we headed for a world war?

Dorkus

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Eh, let someone else police the world for a bit. Ukraine is not American soil. Taiwan is not American soil. We can't continue losing wars fighting for other countries.
I agree, let them end up killing each other and we stay out of it. I am tired of being the world's police force.

Edit - It is also time for South Korea to guard their own border. Either that or fully fund our operations protecting them.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree, let them end up killing each other and we stay out of it. I am tired of being the world's police force.

Edit - It is also time for South Korea to guard their own border. Either that or fully fund our operations protecting them.

Taiwan is a key American trading partner and a vital supplier of semiconductors used in countless consumer goods, as well as military equipment. If China gains control of the island nation, it would be very bad for us. They already control to many vital goods.

Dorkus

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Taiwan is a key American trading partner and a vital supplier of semiconductors used in countless consumer goods, as well as military equipment. If China gains control of the island nation, it would be very bad for us. They already control to many vital goods.
Shame on us for getting in this position. Our industries should be diversifying as this writing has been on the wall for decades.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shame on us for getting in this position. Our industries should be diversifying as this writing has been on the wall for decades.
Agreed but big government and big labor have driven most companies overseas or out of business in the US.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Henry Kissinger said the following:
"Who controls the food supply controls the nation/people; who controls the energy can control whole continents and who controls money controls the world."
I think this is indicative of the thinking of the political elites in Washington DC, they want to control us-and what better way than food, energy and money? Manufactured crises are the mainstay of the political circles, that is how they remain in power.

Range Plunker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prior Administrations that are polling low at home tend to look at international issues to distract the homeland. I would not be surprised if the Biden Administration might enter into some kind of international issue, especially if the polls continue as is.

GWinOK

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
To the globalists, China is the ideal system: a place where markets are free, but people are not. Welcome to the new world order.

By the way, we are already at war with China. They attacked us with a bio-weapon. The Democrats colluded with them to release an engineered virus to provide the opportunity to steal the election. Dominion voting machines were manipulated by China. We have the captured Internet packet data that shows this. Biden is a Chinese agent. There is an ongoing information war (4th Generation Warfare) with China. Its only a matter of time until it goes kinetic.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

We've been manning bases in Germany for over 70 years now. It's time to let them defend their own country.

Top Bottom