Are we headed for a world war?

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Taiwan is a key American trading partner and a vital supplier of semiconductors used in countless consumer goods, as well as military equipment. If China gains control of the island nation, it would be very bad for us. They already control to many vital goods.
OK, but wouldn't it be advantagious for our own economy, better for National security, and safer for our warrior-children to start manufacturing our own 'chips' rather than continuing to play 'chicken' with China and risk starting World War III over an island that China claims is hers? We need to stop sticking our nose into everyone's internal affairs.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To the globalists, China is the ideal system: a place where markets are free, but people are not. Welcome to the new world order.

By the way, we are already at war with China. They attacked us with a bio-weapon. The Democrats colluded with them to release an engineered virus to provide the opportunity to steal the election. Dominion voting machines were manipulated by China. We have the captured Internet packet data that shows this. Biden is a Chinese agent. There is an ongoing information war (4th Generation Warfare) with China. Its only a matter of time until it goes kinetic.
Gee 'GWinOK', how do you even sleep at night with all these thoughts running through your head🤔

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK, but wouldn't it be advantagious for our own economy, better for National security, and safer for our warrior-children to start manufacturing our own 'chips' rather than continuing to play 'chicken' with China and risk starting World War III over an island that China claims is hers? We need to stop sticking our nose into everyone's internal affairs.
I agree but first thing we have to do is get the Democrats out lf power and somebody like Trump back in. Someone that understands business. Then we need to start making it worthwhile for business to move their operations back here. It will not do any good just to start new manufacturing here if it is priced so high nobody buys it.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree but first thing we have to do is get the Democrats out lf power and somebody like Trump back in. Someone that understands business. Then we need to start making it worthwhile for business to move their operations back here. It will not do any good just to start new manufacturing here if it is priced so high nobody
As long as everyone continues to want a bigger share of the pie, the cost of and for things will never drop. Until land owners, materiel and service suppliers, employees, investors, and everyone else involved with a business is willing to reduce their ever increasing level of greed, manufacturing within our boarders will never become a mainstay of our economy as it once was. The "whatever the market will bear" business model has to be changed to a 'whatever is best for our country and it's populous' philosophy, and of course, THAT will never happen.

The problem is not with who's Administration is in Office, but rather with human nature itself.

old John

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not as much faith in our Army as I used to have either. Between competing for the military uniform fashion show of the year and ensuring that transgender troops get their now mandated medical and psychological support, I don't suspect anyone has had much time left for actual combat training.
When WW2 started we were using stove pipes, as training mortars, broom sticks as rifles, and T-Models as training tanks. I think Communist China has plans to take Taiwan within the next few days! See the article in the Sunday Tulsa World, about them sending HUNDREDS of fighter, and bomber planes, into Taiwan air space the last four days. This is an obvious attempt to get Taiwan to react, so they can clam Taiwan started it! if Biden is a Communist Chinese PUPPET, as I think, installed by the COUP planned and executed by Communist China, the U.S and it's allies won't do anything, but talk tough, right? Guews what happens next, Communist China taks South Korea, and Japan, and anything else thay want! The Japanese soldier in WW2 was a fanatic, and dangerous fighter, but they were STUPID! they had been brought up to OBEY WITH OUT QUESTION, just like the Communist Chinese soldier. When you cut the head off the rest of the snake is lost, and can no longer function! The American soldier kinda thinks he is smarter than the officers anyway, and can function very well without leadership! Abraham Lincoln said, " All the armies of the world could not by force take a drink from the Ohio River, in a trial of 1000 years. If we fall it must come from within! " GOOD LUCK TO US, and May God continue to Bless America!

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When WW2 started we were using stove pipes, as training mortars, broom sticks as rifles, and T-Models as training tanks. I think Communist China has plans to take Taiwan within the next few days! See the article in the Sunday Tulsa World, about them sending HUNDREDS of fighter, and bomber planes, into Taiwan air space the last four days. This is an obvious attempt to get Taiwan to react, so they can clam Taiwan started it! if Biden is a Communist Chinese PUPPET, as I think, installed by the COUP planned and executed by Communist China, the U.S and it's allies won't do anything, but talk tough, right? Guews what happens next, Communist China taks South Korea, and Japan, and anything else thay want! The Japanese soldier in WW2 was a fanatic, and dangerous fighter, but they were STUPID! they had been brought up to OBEY WITH OUT QUESTION, just like the Communist Chinese soldier. When you cut the head off the rest of the snake is lost, and can no longer function! The American soldier kinda thinks he is smarter than the officers anyway, and can function very well without leadership! Abraham Lincoln said, " All the armies of the world could not by force take a drink from the Ohio River, in a trial of 1000 years. If we fall it must come from within! " GOOD LUCK TO US, and May God continue to Bless America!
"Guews what happens next, Communist China taks South Korea, and Japan, and anything else thay want!"
This is the same type of "Domino Effect" BS claim that got us involved in Vietnam for 10-years with over 58,000 American lives lost and countless more injured (physically and psychologically). I fell for it, but my grandchildren will not (if I have anything to do with it).

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the same type of "Domino Effect" BS claim that got us involved in Vietnam for 10-years with over 58,000 American lives lost and countless more injured (physically and psychologically). I fell for it, but my grandchildren will not (if I have anything to do with it).
Actually it is worse than Old John said. China is already making moves to take all of the South Pacific and have warned Japan that China will nuke them if they interfere with their invasion of Taiwan. China has turned shoals into islands and built air bases on them that are heavily protected by missiles so that they can control large parts of the S Pacific.

They have designs on several Japanese islands, Philippines and other countries. Even Vietnam is doing an arms build up to protect against them.

There are rumors among some intel agencies that China has agents in N Korea ready to knock off the leaders and take over then it would be an easy push to S Korea. China claims that Korea was once part of China and really has been a sub state China at times if not ruled directly. With this in mind it is very likely China will want to claim it.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK, but wouldn't it be advantagious for our own economy, better for National security, and safer for our warrior-children to start manufacturing our own 'chips' rather
If we allow a “potential” enemy to mfg chips, wouldn’t one think that they would put a “bug” in the defense chips to remotely control our war machinery? It has happened before but no one in authority has the ability to think.

Top Bottom