Are we headed for a world war?

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
I am just saying that seldom does inaction work out on a personal or global scale. I also will never try to defend the ideals of Russia or China because they are much further down the path of injustice committed against their own than we are. There is a lot going on in this country that I vehemently disagree with, but saying that we have swapped places with Russia or China is a bit hyperbolic or selective of the issues each country has at best.

I know there are probably plenty of topics that a lot of folks here wouldn't agree with me on and that is completely ok with me. If everyone thought exactly like me, it probably wouldn't work either. I still think there is hope for America to get better, but it is going to be through our kids and grandkids. We don't have enough years left to fight it all on our own and kids have never listened to old folk anyway, haha. The best we can do is be active in our political arenas, raise our kids to be self-sufficient, worthwhile human beings that embrace the values we hold dear, and treat those around us with enough respect that we dont slam the door in our own face before we can win them over to our side.

I respect your opinions...let me clarify; I mentioned both Russian and China...neither put up with liberal cr*p because they know it is a threat to their national identity & sovereignty. However, from a moral perspective, they are not even close. China is an atheist communist regime...Russia is "closer" to what the USA used to be. They (Russia) will never be as good as what our founders created...but we are losing that (as you seem to agree), and at some point, if they are openly Christian and defend traditional values, then their culture is more like the US glory days. Believe me, the left and the media and the Chinese would love the two most powerful predominantly Christian nations to be fighting one another...Russia will only be our enemy if we force them to...they are not in our hemisphere surrounding us, but we do it to them all the time. I'm pro-America, and not getting into a war for no good reason is in our national interests...but if we did, China is a much larger threat.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
The elements fit this have been in place since 1949 for China/ Taiwan, and since Putin gained power for Russia. The fact the world pretty much did nothing when Russia sent in troops with insignias into the Ukraine... then annexed it...

Well Trump would have too if the Mexican gov't was murdering Americans in the Baja Peninsula...the bad people that Hillary installed after the US-sponsored coup in Ukraine began killing Russians...the Crimea had many ethnic Russians living there and so does Eastern Ukraine. They also had a military base there that they did not want turned over to Hillary's people. Imagine if China tried to take Guantanamo? We'd send in troops too...that is OUR base. I grew up hating Russians too when they were commies...things have changes a lot. But they WILL be our enemy if we make them, and their troops are not woke pansies like the dems have tried to do to us.

We're on the same page. It takes an unimaginable event to bring us together. We saw it in the few years after 9/11. We just need another one of those to play catalyst.

Yes and maybe that is the democrat plan...start a huge war so they can shut down anyone who questions them and use it to get re-elected. God help us all; people who hate the idea of America as it was founded are now steering the ship. I just hope some of you are right that Biden and his handlers will back down...in this case, I prefer the weak liberals over the woke/angry ones.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know if that's a correct statement or not. We stayed out of someone else's war until it became our war... then we had thirty something years of economic boom, we were #1 in the world some time after that. No war since meddling in other countries shenanigans has seen the same economic boom.
The main reason we had an economic boom after WWII for decades was because we weren’t bombed to crap like the rest of the world. And unless the rest of the world is bombed to rubble it won’t happen again with Chinas slave wage jobs destroying our industries.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The main reason we had an economic boom after WWII for decades was because we weren’t bombed to crap like the rest of the world. And unless the rest of the world is bombed to rubble it won’t happen again with Chinas slave wage jobs destroying our industries.

If we stay out of whatever mess China is getting into in Taiwan and Hong Kong long enough until one of China's allies attacks us, we could bomb them back to the bamboo age... provided their cheap components in every piece of US military hardware doesn't have a hidden master control that China can affect.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
If we stay out of whatever mess China is getting into in Taiwan and Hong Kong long enough until one of China's allies attacks us, we could bomb them back to the bamboo age... provided their cheap components in every piece of US military hardware doesn't have a hidden master control that China can affect.
There in lays the problem. You can’t exactly go to war with the entity making your mother boards that run everything. This is what Trump was trying to prevent. He was trying to make us independent of foreign entities. To make us self sufficient again. Which we are not

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The Chinese and/or Russians are probably behind the so called UFO sightings off both the east and west coast where the US Navy conducts pre-deployment operations. These areas are a windfall for signals and electronic intelligence gathering and apparently these actors are using both drone swarms and balloons to gather intelligence. These can be launched from merchant ships, submarines, and aircraft from international air space and waters. They can be networked and pre-programmed many different ways and have long legs as far as flight time.

During the early 1960s, the CIA launched radar reflectors on balloons off Cuba's coastline via a U.S. Navy submarine and employed an electronic warfare system called PALLADIUM that would trick the Soviet radar systems into showing their operators that enemy aircraft were rushing toward Cuban shores or doing all types of crazy maneuvers. This coaxed the Cuban air defense system and its radars to light up and spurred rapid communications between air defenders on the island. This was the intelligence the CIA hoped to gather.

The next war with a peer adversary could easily start with swarms of drones attacking communications, radars, sensors, and any other electronic sensing device. You don’t need to sink a ship to render it useless. Take out it’s eyes and ears with hundreds of small drones attacking these electronic devices and you have hundreds of tons of useless floating scrap metal.

Drones have taken an interest in one of the most important U.S. air defense sites on earth; the Theater High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) anti-ballistic missile battery on Guam. This is the last line of defense against incoming ballistic missiles for Americas most important base in the Western Pacific. It is also the home of an AN/TPY-2 radar, one of the most advanced in the world, that provides surveillance and targeting for the THAAD missile interceptors. It isn't hard to imagine how valuable electronic intelligence from that radar and the system's local area and beyond-line-of-sight datalinks would be to an adversary like China, which not only has a huge interest in disabling such a capability during a time of war, but also learning from it to develop its own system.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There in lays the problem. You can’t exactly go to war with the entity making your mother boards that run everything. This is what Trump was trying to prevent. He was trying to make us independent of foreign entities. To make us self sufficient again. Which we are not

So back to minding our own business?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
President Biden and the Squad might surrender but I bet the American people wouldn't...I think there are still millions of patriots that would stand and fight a foreign aggressor especially if it was here on American soil....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There might be a terrorist strike, but there will never be an invasion that could succeed.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
The elements fit this have been in place since 1949 for China/ Taiwan, and since Putin gained power for Russia. The fact the world pretty much did nothing when Russia sent in troops with insignias into the Ukraine... then annexed it...
Obama/biden sent pillows and blankets! Thats real help! Maybe not.....

The Trump administration will deploy $250 million worth of military aid and equipment – some of it lethal – to Ukraine's armed forces as it seeks to deter Russian aggression amid a recent spike in hostile acts, the Defense Department confirmed Tuesday.
The new equipment the U.S. will provide includes sniper rifles for Ukraine's special operations forces, as well as grenade launchers, counter-artillery radars and equipment to detect and protect against electronic warfare. The Obama administration and initially President Donald Trump balked at sending lethal weapons to Ukraine reportedly for fear of provoking Moscow, despite pressure from Congress. Trump authorized sending Javelin anti-tank missiles in 2017.

The U.S. will also increase its support to the Ukrainian navy and maritime troops, following last year's crisis at the Kerch Strait resulting in Russia's capturing 24 Ukrainian seamen, who remain in detention under the auspices of criminal proceedings.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world-r...-to-send-250-million-in-lethal-aid-to-ukraine

The new aid, which Congress authorized and has pushed the Trump administration to disperse, brings the total U.S. support to Ukraine to $1.5 billion since it began in 2014, when Russia annexed the Crimea peninsula and began its ongoing support for separatist militias in Ukraine's eastern region, known as the Donbas. Ukrainian soldiers continue to die during isolated skirmishes and intermittent sniper and artillery fire in the simmering conflict.

Biden's handlers will do nothing. One world rule is the goal.

Top Bottom