Are we headed for a world war?

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
Multi-level security has been a huge focus in the SCADA circle of O&G as well for the past several years. I've been at companies that took it very seriously and implemented very effective plans and I have also been at companies that we could find a way to remote into random PLCs in the field after finding the IPs listed in online directories.

I hope the latter company has made some changes, but it seems the larger the company the less energy they put into hypothetical scenarios to protect against.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Supporter
Reaction score
We should come together as a member of this union, not because of loss of lives.

Agree... but I'm not sure I would truly call this country 'united' in any way or on any topic. :( Anything bad enough to truly achieve that goal would be, I think, horrendous on a scale I don't even want to imagine. :(

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
You do it indirectly via Corps

Yeah, but it would take some elaborate scheming to hide the ultimate owner, I'd think. I also don't think should allow Chinese and other semi-hostiles to invest in joint ventures with domestic E&P companies for onshore projects. They get revenue, and more importantly, the education of how it all works here.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Supporter
Reaction score
They're not hiding anything. They're taking advantage of our open policies on purchasing and on our stupid trade policies for decades to buy us up.

China has a potential stranglehold on the US if they want to exploit it.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
They're not hiding anything. They're taking advantage of our open policies on purchasing and on our stupid trade policies for decades to buy us up.

China has a potential stranglehold on the US if they want to exploit it.

Exactly, and they also take advantage and FUEL our divisions. They fund BLM and all the trans movement even though they don't put up with that back in their country. That is their proxy culture-war shock troops. They know that erosion of national identity, unity and masculinity will lead to our collapse. They use the marxists here and the angry youth to engineer a virtual Maoist brigade to weaken us so they can become the new world power. And our ball-less Republican leaders who bow to political correctness are who really allows it. All our side has to do is not comply with all the woke and PC stuff and we win...then either the left shuts up, or becomes the new terror threat and replaces the muslims.

We can win if conservatives in potions of power (both public and private) just started ignoring political correctness. Just start operating about how they were pre-911 or even pre-obama and we can win...we know we are not racists, so ignore that divisive noise. But we can't do it without the strong leaders...if it is grassroots, then you'll just be falsely treated like some white separatists by the corrupt media.

PLEASE...our leaders and CEO's, etc. who are allowing this should take a stand for American values and we can go back to normal.

Last edited:
Top Bottom