Are you a Modern Man or a Man's Man

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I like Mike. He may have BSed his way to where he is, but tell be a celebrity that hasn't. That's kind of what they do. When it is time for a serious moment, he is, and says things the way they are. Would I vot for him? Don't know. Probably not.

Just because a guy has values and ideas that you like, and is honest, doesn't mean he has the skill set to be a politician. Hell, I'm most of those things, but I guarantee you don't want me in office.

I like that mike "represents" the blue collar crowd well, speaking as a lowly motorcycle grease monkey. So he made it big. Good for him!

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He may have BSed his way to where he is, but tell be a celebrity that hasn't.
It's worth noting that the bio quoted was posted by Mike himself. As for BSing your way into a job, the only people who haven't done that are the unemployed. There's a certain amount of BS in EVERY job interview.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's worth noting that the bio quoted was posted by Mike himself. As for BSing your way into a job, the only people who haven't done that are the unemployed. There's a certain amount of BS in EVERY job interview.

Hmmm.... I can honestly say that I haven't. Certainly can't think of any time I've ever done that, anyways.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So now we gripe about a guy who promotes the working man? He even puts his money where his mouth is and has a foundation giving scholarships for skilled trades. Bunch of bitchy ole men, take your Geritol.
There's a good percentage of posters here that are so ******* grumpy their bitching often boggles the logical mind.

We should start comepayme. com for them. Buy them all hookers and 3 day weekends off work or a babysitter or send their old bitty wifes off to the spa so they can watch the game in peace or in other words temporarily alleviate in some way the apparently severe discomfort caused by whatever has been stuck up their ass for the last decade or three.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's a good percentage of posters here that are so ******* grumpy their bitching often boggles the logical mind.

We should start comepayme. com for them. Buy them all hookers and 3 day weekends off work or a babysitter or send their old bitty wifes off to the spa so they can watch the game in peace or in other words temporarily alleviate in some way the apparently severe discomfort caused by whatever has been stuck up their ass for the last decade or three.

No sh$t. "A man? He ain't no man. I'M A MAN! Grrrrrrr!!! Ain't nobody more manly than my man-ness."

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well this is the place where folks like Donald Trump, Kim Davis, and Jerome Ersland are praised as heroes so I guess we can't expect a halfway normal dude to be tolerated.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmm.... I can honestly say that I haven't. Certainly can't think of any time I've ever done that, anyways.
So, in an interview, you've never said that you could do something that you'd never actually done, or emphasized something not related to the job that you had done based on cues from the interviewer, or told a story from your point of view, or acted enthusiastic about a part of the job you'd rather not do? BSing doesn't mean you've flat out lied in an interview, just that you didn't give, shall we say, unembellished facts.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I havent been someone elses employee in a very long time but when I was younger I had a future employer once actually congratulate me for lieing more on a application than anybody he had ever interviewed. I got the job too. I knew enough about the job to bullshite my way thru it and learned whatever else I needed to know while on the job and even ended up kicking the old timers asses once I was up to speed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom